JDA Connect 2010 – Supply Chain Excellence conference
At JDAConnect 2010, more than 300 professionals from discrete and process manufacturing, retail and wholesale distribution will gather under one roof to share insights into innovations, leading practices, ways to improve your business process planning, drive cost efficiencies and maximise ROI. With the addition of i2 Technologies to the JDA family earlier this year, JDA has become the leading end-to-end supply chain, retail, and transportation solution provider and there is no better place for you to see that first-hand than at JDAConnect, October 18-20 in Amsterdam.
More than 60 Supply Chain Sessions
By joining us this October you will be able to learn about supply chain, retail, transportation, and network design best practices from:
Retail companies such as Loblaws, PEP, Casino, Woolworths SA, Caprabo, ACE Hardware, Mass Discounters and Brico Depot and more
Manufacturing companies such as LG Electronics, Tata Steel, Barilla, Gambro, Procter & Gamble, Mars, Energizer, Oriflame, Merck Serono, PepsiCo, Kimberly-Clark, ST Microelectronics and more.
Go to www.jda.com/connect for a complete list of speakers.
Advanced S&OP Interactive Workshop on Oct 18
The difference between successful organisations and the rest is their ability to respond to changing conditions. At this workshop, you will learn how Integrated Business Planning (Advanced S&OP) will make sure your organisation is prepared for the future, whatever lies ahead:
- Transition S&OP into a rolling business management process
- Gain complete control of your supply chain
- Stay ahead of demand – and the competition
- Deploy and align your people behind your business strategy
- Identify performance gaps early
- Enable business scenario modelling
- Establish the optimum plan for your business
- Generate rolling business plans with a 24-36 month horizon
- Provide full financial appraisal of rolling business plans
- Leverage technology to enable mature S&OP process
- Realise sustainable growth, with
- Improved profitability
To register online please visit www.jda.com/connect